Highlighted

Deactivated Verizon Number, New Account

Long story short, I was on a plan with my sister. She deactivated my phone, and now I want to start a new account with my old number. I have an Apple iPhone 5, and the Verizon SIM Card with my old number. How do I go about making a new account with my old number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Deactivated Verizon Number, New Account

Expert

Your phone number might already be recycled and no longer available for you. The best way for you to have kept the phone number was if your sister authorized to transfer the billing responsibility for your line to your own account through the Assumption of Liability process.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Deactivated Verizon Number, New Account

Expert

Your phone number might already be recycled and no longer available for you. The best way for you to have kept the phone number was if your sister authorized to transfer the billing responsibility for your line to your own account through the Assumption of Liability process.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes