Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

DataDetails.xls export no longer available?

travishhhh

The "My Bill" section of the website used to allow you to download historical information on calls, texts, and data usage.

I see that for the "CALLS & MESSAGING" tab there is still a "Download to SpreadSheet" button, but for DATA usage it's some worthless bar chart now.

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/mybill/VoiceDetails.action

I found a way to get THIS months data, but as soon as my billing cycle rolls over all that information disappears.

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/secure/services/myusageDataDetails.action

Anyone know of how to get the historical data usage export?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: DataDetails.xls export no longer available?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
travishhhh,

Thanks for the detailed information. The data utilization tool definitely a good resource for determining what exactly the data is being used for, but I can certainly understand wanting to see a detailed spreadsheet of usage just the same. The good news is that you can still download that usage to a spread sheet just like your voice calls. When you click on the Data tab, in the View Bill section, you will see your number, a drop down box and the Continue button. If you simply press continue, by default you will be directed to the Data Utilization tool. However, if you click the drop down box arrow, you can select Data Usage and then Continue to view the breakdown and download to a spreadsheet. Give this a shot and let us know if you have other questions.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
travishhhh

We certainly want you to have access to your data usage information. Check out our new Data Utilization tool as it may be just what you need. http://spr.ly/6586NAZ2
SandyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

travishhhh

Verizon Wireless Customer Support: This is not the same.

If you go to View My Usage

and then go to Breakdown of Recent Activity

you can then Download to SpreadSheet

This gives you a .xlsx file with much more detail thanView Data Utilization

View Data Utilization chart is only 1 month.

I see the data I want under:

Current Data Log for Line:

https://wbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/secure/services/myusageDataDetails.action

but it only keeps THIS billing cycle worth of data, after the billing cycle rolls over all of this data is inaccessible. Previously I was able to grab 3 months of historical data. Is there a way to get this information still?

@datausage @excel @xls

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
travishhhh,

Thanks for the detailed information. The data utilization tool definitely a good resource for determining what exactly the data is being used for, but I can certainly understand wanting to see a detailed spreadsheet of usage just the same. The good news is that you can still download that usage to a spread sheet just like your voice calls. When you click on the Data tab, in the View Bill section, you will see your number, a drop down box and the Continue button. If you simply press continue, by default you will be directed to the Data Utilization tool. However, if you click the drop down box arrow, you can select Data Usage and then Continue to view the breakdown and download to a spreadsheet. Give this a shot and let us know if you have other questions.

AdamG_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes