Highlighted

Data

How do I limit data on a phone line??

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Data

Customer Support

Moghurls, overage can sometimes be a major concern, and we are here to help provide ways to help manage your account even easier. To begin, what type of phone are you wondering about? Is it an iOS, Android , Windows, BlackBerry type of device?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have two iPhone 6 under my account. 6 gb data. I want to limit each phone to 3 gb so no one has the option of going over.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

The iPhone 6 is a sweet phone, moghurls. We can certainly provide an option to help out with data access.

I recommend using a service called Family Base. It allows you to configure a set amount of data access to help keep lines from exceeding their data cap.

https://my.verizonwireless.com/vzw/nos/safeguards/SafeguardProductDetails.action?productName=familyb...

I also recommend disabling an option found under Settings > Cellular > Scroll down to the bottom >. Disable WiFi Assist

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes