Highlighted

Data usage

when I check my data usage on all the lines on my account, it says 0 for each line - inaccurate as we're half way through our billing cycle and several of us our using our phones to work from home.  tried chatting with Verizon but no one shows up on the chat. Customer service? NONE.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data usage

Community Manager
Community Manager

I would equally be confused if I saw different data usage too. I am here to help. If you ever need immediate assistance then please contact us here: www.vzw.com/contactus Since it has been 2 days do you still see zero? Are you able to post pictures? Does your My Verizon app show the same thing? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

No it has not resolved. Spent 40 minutes with Verizon support on the phone while she had me on hold and still no help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused as we should have been able to offer you clear and accurate information. I can confirm that as we are offering the account 15GB of extra data during the current national emergency the #DATA and My Verizon statistics are not viewable. If the usage is coming close to any overage you will recieve alerts and we can further discuss what will be done if overage were to occur. YaleK_VZW

0 Likes