Highlighted

Re: Data usage numbers are out of control!

What do you mean "the times" aren't absolute,? What kind of baloney is that?

Highlighted

Hey.. mine says I've used 74% on video

Highlighted

I don't own an apple yet I'm having the same charges issues as others. Blaming the phone... I don't think so...

Highlighted

And no offence - DON'T tell me generic "fixes" 

Sorry,  but that is aggravating. I hit the home button every time I use any features on the phone,  I have apps restricted,  and so on. They have admitted something is not right,  just that it's not their problem.

I have been brought to tears dealing with this. I can't take it anymore. If Verizon doesn't help- I'm filing against them. Defend them if you will,  it's not going to convince me.

The reps are nasty to me,  and give me the run around. I have recorded them saying nothing I'm doing uses that much data!!

Like I said,  we were behind because of this. We then had no issues with data - until we Were caught up.

Highlighted

I don't have iPhone either. I have an s4.

Highlighted

Has anyone else received a charming email from Verizon advising them to not be alarmed when you receive your bill and it's higher then expected?? I've received 2 so far and have been with Verizon since Nov. 20014.  I find their warning to not be alarmed VERY alarming!! I smell class action suit. There's too many people with different devices having the same issues. Something stinks with Verizon!!  NOT THE CONSUMERS AND CUSTOMERS OF VERIZON! !

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Verizon reads my data as Social Media when I use the Chrome webpage for facebook, so I know they know what sites I visit.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support
jocoredhead,

We do not want to see you go. We know how important it is to be able to get a hold on your data so you do not experience overages. Have you visited the data utilization tool via My Verizon to see exactly what is using his data? http://vz.to/1O6zkGJ

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

The Data Utilization Tool is about as clear as a foggy moonless night in London.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

They have the data, so why not publish detailed logs for figuring use and times out. It would help solve lots of these Daat problems.