Highlighted

Data usage is broken

It’s been about a month since my data usage has updated either in the app or on Verizon website. It’s shows that I’ve used 0GB halfway through my cycle. I typically run close to my plan allowance, and it’s very frustrating that Verizon’s usage app is broken! Also, nobody ever answers the online chat function. Anybody know if there’s a fix?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data usage is broken

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble reviewing your data usage and reaching out to us through chat, HondaCBrider. We can assist you right here. During this time, we have provided an additional 15GB of hotspot data as a courtesy due to COVID-19, http://spr.ly/660714puv. Your online account will not show this information due to it being added systematically in the background. You will still receive usage alerts when you are near your allotment of data. Please know we are hear to help during this time and would not want to see you billed for overages. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Will Verizon fix the data usage info or is there something that I need to do on my end?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We'd like to apologize for the confusion, HondaCBrider. At this time, the data usage will not show due to the additional data that was applied. You will still be notified if you reach your monthly allowance. We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes