Highlighted

Data plan

Do I need a data plan on my android tablet if I only use it at home with my WiFi

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data plan

Figured out myself that I do not need a data plan.

New Question:  HOW DO I CANCEL MY DATA PLAN WITH VERIZON ONLINE?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

You cannot do so online. You can call CS or stop by a Verizon corporate store to do so. Keep in mind, if you got this tablet free, you did so in exchange for signing a 2 yr service contract and will have an ETF if you have not yet completed your contract. The same would hold true if you simply purchased it at a reduced price.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I’m always on the hunt for the best options for my data needs too, Nstarche. A data plan would be needed if you ever wanted to bring your tablet with on the road, where WiFi is not available. It also comes in handy if something happens with your home WiFi, such as a power outage or a router issue. I certainly don’t want to see you give up those options by canceling your tablet line. I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes