Re: Data overage SCAM -- do something about it now please!

whitneymarci

now you guys want to help people how about the times we have gone in stores or just the fact turning our stuff off should work and it doesnt big joke get better customer service

0 Likes

JVSID

I'll sign on with you on the class action suit.

I have exactly the same issues.

Please keep me advised.

We need to get organized

0 Likes

BArristan

Same boat here. We had 10GB forever and just this year went over several times. Got a message yesterday saying we had 10% left at 29 days on our cycle. Figured we were good to go and today I got the overage message.

Something is fishy. We are in the old everything plan currently. I feel it may be an attempt to push us into the new plan.

whitneymarci

I am talking to corporate atm I emailed one of the top 3 executives listed for corporate anything you would like me to send plz email it to me [removed] .

Email Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes

whitneymarci

I agree im in loyalty plan and instead of listening to me they try to up sale me over and over and over even after they agree with me that i dont need more data

0 Likes

Rockafeller

I'll sign on with you on the class action suit.

I have exactly the same issues.

Please keep me advised.

FrustratedwVZ

I too would join a class action for the same issue: I'm semi-retired so I am mostly at home and use wifi to connect. Yet, with no changes in my behavior, my data usage has spiked. Right. I suspect it is a SCAM to get me to upgrade my plan. The detailed usasg and history does nothing to help understand as they simply say, web usage, video, etc. Somebody please notify a trial lawyer they know.

0 Likes