Data charges despite being on WiFi

Nehamisra9

My data charges are higher than my plan charges and this continues every day now. I'm on maternity leave at home all day and night so always on WiFi. I have seen others going through the same issue. Can someone tell me if it was resolved?

0 Likes

Re: Data charges despite being on WiFi

Ann154
Expert

Have you manually turned off the cellular data connection on the phone or set your settings to use Wifi only? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Data charges despite being on WiFi

Community Manager
Community Manager

Usage concerns are not what we want for you. Allow us to help. We do not see alerts associated with this concern. Here's a link that will assist with monitoring your usage https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-utilization-faqs/. When I'm at home I disconnect my "Cellular Data" on my device to make sure my Wi-Fi connection is consistent. What make and model device do you have?

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes