Highlighted

Re: Data Usage

Same issue as described above.  The format is horrible.  Deleted all my saved/frequently contacted numbers.  This needs to be returned to the original format!

Highlighted

Customer Support

Great news! These features are all still available from your My Verizon online which can be accessed from your phone's browser, or from your computer. To find the call, and message details you simply need to go to the Usage tab, and select Usage Overview. You will first see the usage for all the lines combined, but will see a drop down menu that will let you change the breakdown from all lines to each line individually. You will see the breakdown for the selected line, and the option to see more details for both calls, and text messages. Please give this a try, and let me know if you were able to find it using these instructions. AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I just tried & keep getting an error. I know these directions would not have worked within the last week. Hopefully this is being switched back as we speak!

Highlighted

Just tried again. The first thing I see is strictly my usage for my line only. What you are describing is what we were able to see (what we still want & need to see) before the last “upgrade”, which was this: the usage for all the lines combined, & a drop down menu that would let us choose each line & then we would see the breakdown for each line selected on an individual basis. So no, this is no longer available as you mentioned.

Highlighted

Customer Support

Just to clarify, you are only able to view your line's usage, with no option to view other lines on the account? AustinL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

The link doesn't even work. I get an error when I try to log in on the web. I hate what they have done with the web page also. 

Highlighted

Can't even log in online from my phone. I get an error message.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Joel,. Read all the messages relating to this issue.  It's very clear what the issue is!!  JUST FIX IT!!!!

Highlighted

Customer Support

Oh no, Pvhs2010! What does the error message say? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

I'm sorry for any confusion this has caused, Roycebubbles. I understand viewing this information is essential for you. You can view and download call, text, and data usage logs for a specific line. You can find details on how to locate this information using this link. http://spr.ly/6607Gu3PU Does this help clarify things for you?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes