Highlighted

Data Usage

Verizon Wireless used to provide data usage per device detailing the minutes and messages. From the Home page of the Verizon Wireless website, after I logged in I would see Overview Bill Usage Plan Devices Shop Support across the top of the page.

To find out details on Usage, I would click on Usage which brought me to My Usage page showing all the devices connected to my account. By simply clicking on a device, I would then see the word Minutes  and Messages. If I clicked on Minutes, it would show me all incoming and outgoing calls with the phone numbers and duration of the call for that device for the past several days right up to the past hour. If I clicked on Messages, it would show me the all the phone numbers and times of text messages sent and received by that device for the last several days right up to the past hour .

As of April 21, 2020, that feature is no longer available. Why delete such a valuable feature from the website? How do I get that data information? I am not interested in reviewing a bill that only shows me calls and text messages that are weeks or days old. I want real time data. Can anyone help or can Verizon explain why they got rid of this feature?

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: Data Usage

I am having the exact same frustrating  issue.  Please let me know what you find out!

Highlighted

I’m having the same issue as well. We can no longer see the calls made to/from each line. 

Highlighted

Don't hold your breath for them to fix it as they are eliminating your ability to do that for free so you have to spend more money with them for their Smart Family service to be able to see who called or texted a child family member. Smart Family is absolutely not worth the money to do what I did for years for free when it costs Verizon fractions of a penny a year for me to use their server time. 

This isn't the first time they have done something like this, their ridiculously under-powered blocking function quit working over a year ago and according to their brain trust it works just fine, there is no problem. There's a lot of customers with that same problem, just search here or on the web however Verizon won't spend the time to fix it properly as they want you to pay for their Call Filter upgrade!  This is why there are competitors and this latest "spend more for less" trick of theirs is driving me to look elsewhere. When their market share drops then maybe they'll figure it out but I doubt it as they have the too big to fail syndrome!

Highlighted

Customer Support

I don’t blame you for needing current information. We understand that delays are frustrating. Now that several days have past, how current is the information when logging on, clicking this link below, and selecting "View minutes details"  ?

https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/myusage/

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Good Afternoon aam1.We are here to help. What issues were you having? JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I noticed the same change this week. I use to have my frequent numbers saved by name and i copuld see real time data. Now the data is 4 or more hours old

Highlighted

no this does not help. The page format has changed. I can not rename the numbers that i frequently use and the view all option is gone. I hate the new format. it is not user friendly

Highlighted

Customer Support

We can provide guidance through here. What are you trying to view at the moment?

KerryC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

This customer EXPLAINED everything in detail that hundreds, if not thousands of us are having problems with!!!!!

This problem is in numerous threads/messages on this forum, yet when a rep replies back it’s like a fudging robot!!