Highlighted

Data Usage Not Updating

Novice

Data has not updated in 6 days (since 03/24).  Is anybody's updating or is it just me?  This happened one other time and when it finally updated it added 7GB at one time and I was overdata.

Highlighted

Re: Data Usage Not Updating

Mine also hasn't updated since 3/24 @ 11:27 PM. I called Verizon yesterday afternoon and spoke to 2 reps. Both are clueless, had no idea and opened a ticket to look into. Typical garbage Verizon.

Highlighted

Novice

04/06/20, still no update since 03/34/20.  Verizon reps are useless for this problem and assuming Verizon techs are inept as it should have been fixed by now, way before now.  Have no idea how much data I am using and if over I have these forum messages and Verizon contacts on my account.  This is beyond ridiculous.
Local Verizon store rep said I have an extra 15GB date to use by 04/30/20.  Much appreciated but that does not fix the technical problem of data not updating.  Am I to assume that I simply have unlimited data now?????  

Highlighted

I've checked every day for 2 weeks and the Verizon website will not show me how much data I've used.  I'm a frequent victim of "ghost charges" so I have to check my data usage daily.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

My data has still not updated either since 3/24. Appreciate the free 15G but have no clue how much data we have with 3 of us sharing!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't want you feeling this way. We are confident we will be able to fix this issue with the ticket that was submitted. Thank you for your patience.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know the miportance of stayuing updated on your data usage and we want to ensure you get teh right information. When does the bill cycle normally end? What type of device are you using on your account? Are there multiple lines? YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I’ve had the same problem for weeks. Very frustrating since I typically run close to my data allowance. I try to monitor it but obviously now I can’t. No idea if I’m going to run over. Any update from Verizon??

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Nothing new from Verizon.  Has not updated since 03/24/20, reset to 100% on 04/09/20 but no connections or data recorded to date (04/23/20) on on-line account or on mobile app - still says 100% data.  Contact with Verizon says I can keep track of data usage in the settings on my phone.  Not helpful.  I receive Verizon messages in response to my messages here but not able to respond. Unbelievable incompetence.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I also have this issue. Since late March. Cycle started over on the 8 April. Since the 8th I've used over 20 GB total all lines. Definitely past the free 15 GB. But it still says 100% data available. O usage. Our paper bill for March verified our mysterious shortened usage for March. I suspect because of free 15GB. But now? Rep I talked to said we haven't used all our promo data yet??? But we have! And it is 15GB per/plan and not per line, right?? Are we now unlimited somehow? Or are we going to get a nasty surprise at some point??

0 Likes