Highlighted

Data Usage Not Reset at Start of New Billing Cycle

Has anyone had a problem where your data usage was not reset?  I am having this problem this billing cycle.  Only 1 device did not get reset.  So far the Verizion Wireless customer support and technical support have been completely unhelpful.  The customer service team can't see the details on my account and technical support guy told me it would take up to 5 days to reset.  Now it has been 12 days.  I can't believe this problem can't be fixed.  This is completely unacceptable service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data Usage Not Reset at Start of New Billing Cycle

I'm having the same issue now. i asked if the $15 fee for going over was going to be charged for each device or just once, but the main issue was the fact that my data cycle wasn't reset with my billing cycle. they hadn't even paid attention to it and just said "yes" to me having to pay more... i asked the same thing, and on the third chat (and over an hour of chatting) i got a response

0 Likes
Highlighted

My cycle renewed today and the data is still not reset, it keeps on adding for the second month in a row and Verizon has done nothing to fix.  This is horrible customer service.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I called the first day of billing cycle. Rep super nice and said my gig would be lowered immediately for this cycle. I just realized it was set for next cycle. I deleted and redid the change and it will not chg. I have to pay extra for what i am not using and was told would not be charged. Used to be you could change mid month.  i already have paid them over $600 for a tablet they told me i would have replaced free and they didnt turn in my bad one, they tossed it.  So frustrated with this company.  After 15 years and several issues this is the last straw. When my contract is up all 5 devices and a long term customer is gone! Tired of paying for employee errors.

0 Likes