Highlighted

Data Speeds...

A little insight as to how the data speed slow down looks to the customer...you came to us for a service and the more you need us and use our service, the lower we will move the bar for speed and service.  I will ride out my obligation and go back to ATT. Switching to Verizon confirmed for me that I should not have left ATT.  I believed all carriers were similar and it didn’t matter who I went with but I was wrong.  The issues with Verizon are significant. To treat the customers that use your services the most with “worse service” or hold us hostage to paying more for service that was basic at the previous provider is unacceptable. The problem with large corporations is that they do not listen to customers until it is too late or impacts their ROI, which service issues always lead to.  Signed...reluctant, disappointed, dissatisfied Verizon customer, anxious to return to ATT. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data Speeds...

Customer Support

A reliable service is a must and we are here to help. The last thing we want is for you to think about leaving us and we want to do all we can to turn this around. Can you tell us more about the issues you are having? What is your ZIP Code and do you know if other users in the area have the same trouble? 

0 Likes