Highlighted

Data Roll-Over

My current plan is ideal. I have 3GB of data usage. Today I have used 3% of that data with 97% available for the next 23 days. Is there an option that I can roll unused data over giving me more availability when needed. I ran over one time due to travel and playing music through my phone but did not realize it at the time. I was notified by Verizon but at the time did not understand what was causing the overage.

Maybe I could change to less data currently on my plan and move to unlimited for the same or less money?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Data Roll-Over

Sr. Leader

Roll over or carryover data is available on the S, M, L plans - which are 2, 4, or 8GB.  You would need to switch to one of the new plans to get carryover data.

What plan are you on now, and what is the cost for your data and line access?  That will help us in giving you better advice for switching plans.

0 Likes
Highlighted

data is 3GB, I have 3 smartphones on the account. Unlimited minutes and unlimited messages. My statement reads :Plan and account $45.00 plus2 phones @ $51.24 each plus1 phone @ $71.91Does this give you the information you need? Honestly we could move to 2GB and use the rollover option if cost is about the same or on to unlimited data if cost would be about the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

The 2 GB plan would drop your data cost to $35 from $45 or you could bump up to 4 GB for $50 from the $45 you are currently paying. Everything else would stay the same except you would be getting carryover data.

0 Likes