Data Overages

phyllis13021

I am trying to figure out how I went through 5 GB of data plus carryover, plus 1 g of bonus data. In the past I have never gone over and have always had at least 2 g carryover. Not only did I go over but had to go into safety mode. This all happened and I still had 2 weeks before my cycle ended. I've turned off the option for "use cell data when Wi-Fi is weak" which has always been on I am guessing. I looked at my usage and I cant see anything unusual. Just trying to figure out why this time I went over.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Data Overages

Ann154
Expert

What does the phone's data counter indicate as the applications using the data?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Data Overages

Community Manager
Community Manager

We never want your usage to feel like a mystery, phyllis13021. Understanding your usage and avoiding overages is important. We would recommend reviewing your data usage with the data utilization tool, http://spr.ly/6583841Qz.

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes