Highlighted

Data Analysis Tool is Missing!!

Starting a new thread, because the last reply to this is a bit dated, but reads "The account analysis option has been retired but you can still track the usage on the account with the data utilization tool. Through My Verizon you would select: My Usage > View Usage > Select the line > and then you can choose View data utilization or See details to view the usage for the month. To view usage from previous cycles you would have to refer to the bill for that month and the usage is broken down by selecting Data, talk and text activity."

This is ridiculous. The "View Details" tab only brings up the data log for the current billing cycle with no option to view previous billing cycles. Selecting "View Previous Usage" allows you to toggle previous cycles, but only brings up logs for data, talk, and text. There is NO easy way to view total data used by line like there was before with the Data Analysis tool. Bring it back! It wasn't broke, so why fix it??
Referring to the bill for the previous cycle also does not give you the total GB of data used by line. I don't want a log of how much I used each day, but if you must provide that, at least drop a total by cycle! How hard can that be? 

Furthermore, the text under the "My Usage" headline when you select "Usage Overview" that states "You can easily view and monitor your talk, text, and data usage activity." is woefully inaccurate as the only way I've found to retrieve the total GB usage by billing cycle has been a 2hr process, 4 Excel downloads, and as many calculations. For the average user, there's nothing "easy" about it. Luckily I'm an engineer, but I also miss how simple it was recently to simply select a line and see its total usage by billing cycle! 

Bring back the Data Analysis tool!