Highlighted

Cost for unlimited data, text, talk?

How much will my bill be if I have unlimited all?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Cost for unlimited data, text, talk?

Expert

There's three unlimited plans. Which one are you considering? How many lines? Device payment agreements? Insurance?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

LEAWAT31 wrote:

How much will my bill be if I have unlimited all?

That is an impossible question to answer with the information you have provided.

It could be anywhere from $75 + taxes & fees(1 line w/lowest unlimited plan, w/o phone payment, w/o insurance) to over $1000 + taxes & fees(10 lines w/highest unlimited plan, w/phone payments, w/insurance) depending on how many lines you have, which unllimited plan you choose, whether you purchase new phone(s), whether you have insurance, etc...

If you want to narrow down your price, you need to provide more information.

Highlighted

Thanks for answering.  Here’s my phone number: [removed]. Here’s my bill coming up on Oct 5:  $130.20.

I have one line. I think I’ve got unlimited all right now and it’s going to cost me approximately $73.13.  But I’m not sure about these costs and whether it includes unlimited all.  I would like unlimited all if it doesn’t cost too much.  Should I just leave it as it is?  Thanks. Lea Watson.

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

First of all, you should not leave your personal information on this public forum. This would include your name/number.

Second, Verizon has 3 levels of Unlimited.

The lowest level would start at $75 for one line IF you have paperless billing and are signed up for autopay with a checking account or debit card. It is $80 if you are not. Taxes/fees would be in addition to this cost. With this level of unlimited, your data speed could be slowed at any time you are on a tower with a lot of traffic.

The middle level would start at $85 for one line IF you have paperless billing and are signed up for autopay with a checking account or debit card. It is $90 if you are not. Taxes/fees would be in addition to this cost. With this level of unlimited, your data speed could be slowed at any time you are on a tower with a lot of traffic AFTER you have used 22 GB of data in a billing cycle.

The top level would start at $95 for one line IF you have paperless billing and are signed up for autopay with a checking account or debit card. It is $100 if you are not. Taxes/fees would be in addition to this cost. With this level of unlimited, your data speed could be slowed at any time you are on a tower with a lot of traffic AFTER you have used 75 GB of data in a billing cycle.

Which level of unlimited data you choose would depend on how much data you regularly use in a month.

Regardless, if you want unlimited the monthly cost will be higher than the $73.13 you have as your estimated monthly payment.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We want you to be taken care of. How much data are you looking to use? We want you to have the best plan. Find all the ways to contact us by following this link, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/. We can also continue here with our peer to peer support. Let us know if you have any questions.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes