Highlighted

Correcting a Billing Error (Verizon Made)

DebYoung1

Verizon incorrectly set up my account with the "Edge Plan". One of the errors is obvious -- they have the Edge Program applied to an incorrect line -- the one with a phone where there was no purchase, so the promotion of the credit of $25/month is not there. I asked several questions when we did this transaction, since the store personnel seemed very ill informed about the promotion.  After a number of guarantees and discussions about how it would work, the plan was still set up wrong. At this point, Customer service acknowledges that there is a problem.   Unfortunately, the customer services person can't (won't?) correct it and escalates it with a promised call back.  (They promised on 3 different occasions -- twice "escalated" so that we could reach a resolution and a fix).   When I then call back, the notes about my call are either not there, or do not provide the background, so I have to go through the whole thing again. There apparently is no way to connect with the person who worked the problem the last time -- which is insane.  Thanks for any insight or a contact that will actually fix the issue! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Correcting a Billing Error (Verizon Made)

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered with regards to the Edge service, DebYoung1. We want to make sure all is corrected for you. When you have a moment, please accept my Follow request. Next, when you have a moment, please place your mouse cursor over my Avatar, and choose to Follow back. Once done, please send us a DM, and we can help review your account to see what is being done to reach a resolution on this. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

DebYoung1

I attempted to do as you requested -- not sure if it was what you had intended or not.  It says my request to follow is "awaiting approval"

0 Likes

DebYoung1

I tried sending you a message this morning.  It is not working.  Please advise.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Did you send the Follow request to nicandron_vzw ?    nicandron_vzw will have to approve your Follow request before you can send them a Direct Message.

DebYoung1

Yes - I tried to send a follow request to nicandron_vzw.  It indicated that approval was pending.   There seem to be some hiccups with this capability as well.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ah! There was an error on my end, DebYoung1. Sorry about that. It should go through for you now. Thank you as well Tiki!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes