Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Corporate Complaint

How do I get in touch with someone from corporate? I can't seem to get my issue resolved through customer service.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Corporate Complaint

Sr. Leader

I can not get an answer from Customer Support on my phone order and status.  Does anyone have a contact email or phone number for someone higher up than customer service?

If not I will use the link mentioned above.

0 Likes

Sr. Leader

My name is Carlton  Overton, I have been with Verizon for over twenty years. The last two years i have had a problem with my payment due date. You are withdrawing on the second of the month, The problem is that i have been on disability since 2001, and i always get paid on the third. I had this date set as due date to make sure that the money was always available . The last year or so i have called numerous times regarding this issue. I have been lied to by one of your so called supervisors named Rio Peters, Mr. Peters agreed to solve this problem and promised this would be done on the 4th of January 2020. I have also been told this by several others on your staff in customer service , with the same results, Issue not resolved. I have been borrowing money from friends and family every month for almost two years in order to assure that the payment would be available on the second of each month. I am fed up with this, and i demand that i should not be lied to anymore and once and for all resolve this issue. I get paid on the third of each month and therefore you get paid on the third of each month. I am disabled and i cannot afford to be without means to make emergency calls if needed. Your people suggested i loose one day of service in order to fix this problem, one of them even suggested that it was a long shot that i might have an emergency during one day without service, I don't have to tell you how furious that made me. How dare you attempt to dictate the probabblity of such an event regarding my health and safety. This phone is my life line and one day without service is not an option. My number is 210-793-8060. I demand someone call with a sollution asap.