Highlighted

Content charges originating from Microsoft

I recently had content charges show on a line on my account that were unexpected. Vz was able to tell me that the charges originated from Microsoft and to contact them. Vz cannot provide any identifier associating the charge to a Microsoft account.  Microsoft shows no purchases originating from any account associated with my family. Microsoft unable to or will not tell me what account the wireless number charged is associated with. 

There appears to be a convenient avenue for finger pointing between wireless companies and content sellers that leads to no avenue to resolve a potentially fraudulent charge. Yes, I immediately blocked content purchases (another convenient setting to allow by carrier). Yes, I immediately changed the mobile number.  

Has anyone experienced this type of issue and can provide some insight on how they may have been able to resolve?

0 Likes

Re: Content charges originating from Microsoft

Customer Support

Jeepers92, We know the importance of ensuring your billed charges are valid. We have sent you a private message. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

0 Likes