Highlighted

Contact information for Escalation Department needed

SDSUNCHASER

How do I reach the Verizon Wireless Escalation Team? I've been a loyal customer for many years. I have a simple issue that I can't seem to get resolved after several hours speaking with Customer Service Reps via phone, chat and in the local store. It's really a simple issue and I am about to tear my hair out I am so frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Contact information for Escalation Department needed

sprmankalel
Leader

You can call 1-800-922-0204 or you can click on Contact Us and write a letter and send it to Verizon at the address provided.

Maybe we can help you here if you describe what the issue is.

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for any frustration that you're experiencing and for the time you spent in trying to get a simple issue resolved, SdSunch. I want to do my very best to de-escalate and address your concerns. What's going on? Do you have a problem with your service or your device? I sent you a private message asking for some details. Please reply to that message so I can assist you further.

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

EMJOC25

I am having this same issue!!  I've spoken to at least 5 different reps over the last 3 months trying to fix a billing issue caused by an incompetent sales agent. I am currently on hold AGAIN as the people at the number listed about attempt to fix the issue. I am getting nowhere with them except closer to no longer being a Verizon customer.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm very disappointed to see how much time and effort you've needed to put into getting a billing concern resolved, EMJOC25. I don't want to lose you as our customer. I'm confident we can find a solution to any billing issue you are experiencing so I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

MAKAYLA865

I have been having having a billing issue concerning a device payment that was supposed to be removed.  I have been paying over $40 a month since November and still hasn't been resolved.  Who can I contact in management.  I have made several calls to customer service and been in the store and still NO HELP!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

MAKAYLA865, the fact that you have been dealing with this issue since November is unacceptable. I'd be more than willing to ensure that your billing concern for the device payment gets fully resolved. I have sent a message to your inbox to further review the details of your account. Please reply to me there.

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Galbitres0001

I got off a call that lasted 50 minutes.
Since this is customer service I called to search the date calls were made for 1 specific phone number. Loniece told me they were unable to do this but put me on a hold. She came back after a few minutes and asked what the number was searching for. I gave it to her and I was muted for 10 minutes while she 'searched' for my number. I began to look on the statements and found the number 6 times. I stayed on the line to confirm if our dates match. She comes back and says she cannot find the number on any of my bills. I tell her to look at my statement for January to confirm dates I see and she says she can't see anything.
I get escalated to her supervisor who said she would be coached maybe later in the week.
I wasted 50 minutes to voice my concern when clearly Loniece was lying to me not doing her job. She was probably eating or talking with friends. And I say that because I heard laughter in the background on my 'escalated call.' My time is precious and if you waste it I will go to corporate or my lawyer. Disgusting service and for the price I pay I shouldn't be treated as if I'm paying for a phone service with cricket wireless

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are terribly sorry to know about this experience, we want to make every interaction a stellar one, and we want to assist you the best possible way. We can definitely submit your feedback to the appropriate team to make sure this is addressed accordingly. PamD_VZW

0 Likes

bandisolay

I have had a area code 206 number for 35 years. i have lived on the east coast and in Bermuda for the last 18 years. when i need to reach a service center my call to the west coast service center which is three hours behind where i am. And if i am traveling in Europe for business i can not reach service center 5 or 6 pm depending on which country i am in. I am told your system reads my area code and directs me to the west coast and yet you know where i am when i am calling. it says that on the bill i receive each month and you know where i reside by the address on my bill. it is the worst policy ever. my response to the customer service staff was that was like saying if you are black and in a car you are guilty. Where i am is where i need service NOT a service center three hours behind.

how can a multi-billion dollar company has such a stupid approach to customer service!

finally your effort to redirect all customer service to a digital assistant is the most ridiculous service issue ever. I have never called with an issue that a digital assistant can solve. it is a waste of time for me to be redirected and isn't my time as a customer worth something?

0 Likes