Confused by Unlimited Pricing

DLP1000

On the home page, when I view Plan, I am prompted with pricing for 4 lines. As I only have 2 lines, I adjust 4 lines to 2 lines. The unlimited plans are $60 | $70 | $70 | $80. I click on Get Started and immediately see New Customer or Existing Customer. I select Existing Customer and Explore Plans. After a series of clicks, I am prompted with pricing for Line 1. The unlimited plans are $70 | $80 | $80 | $90. When I continue through this process, at no time do I see the original pricing.

Anyone know why unlimited plan prices are displayed lower and when I attempt add the plans, they are higher?

I suspect this is related to auto-pay and paperless billing, however, as there appears to be no option to lower the cost during the sign up process, I quit the upgrade and posted this message.

0 Likes

Re: Confused by Unlimited Pricing

Weth
Sr. Leader

It is the $10 difference with paperless billing and autopay with debit card. The $10 is automatically applied when both conditions are set up. 

0 Likes

Re: Confused by Unlimited Pricing

DLP1000

Thanks for the follow-up. I spoke with Verizon support. While I presently have auto-pay on my credit card with a shared data plan, the discount will ONLY apply if I auto-pay on an unlimited plan with checking or debit card. This is likely why the discount did not appear in the second set of pricing.

0 Likes