Communications Hub

jasemon

I was browsing at your Niles, OH location and I noticed there was a phone meant for business land lines with multiple line functionality.   I think this phone would be really cool if you can add a LCD screen for touch interaction and turn it into a communications hub for residential homes as well as businesses.  Adding functionality like the mobile application You Mail and Time Warner Phone 2 Go combined would be a versatile start to a telecommunications hub.   I hope you find my feedback helpful.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Communications Hub

Community Manager
Community Manager

We certainly appreciate that feedback, Jasemon. This would take some time to fully implement as it would be an entire change to the device itself. You can assist us with applying this feedback directly with the tab on the right had side of our website. You should see a “feedback” tab that you can put comments, information and even customer questions or concerns directly to our team.

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Communications Hub

jasemon

Thanks for the notice pertaining to the feedback tab.  I understand that developing hardware and software takes time.  I thought you may like some developmental ideas for R&D utilizing the SDLC for software for new products in the future.  I actually have some more ideas on the topic of the phone in the previous post.  It concerns the operability of an improved Jetpack package that can function with the improved phone I mentioned.

I have envisioned the improved Jetpack as a device that has t's own data line like an iPad and can function on a Business data unlimited plan to hep compensate expenses for network congestion and network advancement for my proposed use.  If one could use a data line from Jetpack to go directly into a cloud offering service such as a Zoom and a dedicated and integrated collaboration package in the cloud with consumer participation in SAAS for cloud service advancement one can see the value.

I think that the upgraded phone mentioned equipped with the advanced Jetpack technology could have guests log in via wifi and have the phones LCD monitors display a connection system to offices and teams all around the world that customer participation can connect to would be new and innovative.

I hope you find my ideas useful. [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes