Highlighted

Communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC in regards to a Duplicated Verizon account

I repeatedly get communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC saying that I owe xx amount to verizon in regards to account number: xxxxxxxxx

My knowledge: I remember that a verizon customer representative opened two accounts instead of one account while opening my new account  in sep-oct 2019 time frame. I called verizon to open a new account and pre order two iphones and also bringing in two lines (bring your own phone accounts), when I called verizon the next time they told me the two lines are in two different accounts and they will close one for me and merge into one account.

I'm really upset about this because I have been reported to a debt collecting agency and there is absolutely no mistake from my end. Please resolve this asap for me, I'm worried about this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Communication from Sequim Asset Solutions LLC in regards to a Duplicated Verizon account

Customer Support

praneethreddy087

We totally understand how upsetting this is for you. We urge you to contact our In House Recovery team to dispute the balance owed on that additional account. They can be reached by phone at 800-852-1922. We trust that they will be able to further assist you. 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes