Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Chat

Is there a way to chat with a live person

0 Likes

Re: Chat

Did you try typing 'agent'?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes

Customer Support

Great question, MONTAL66. We know it's important to be familiar with our contact options. The great news is that we do offer Live Chat. You can access this option and view all our other contact options through the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ Please let us know if this helps.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes

The live chat comes up with an automated robot,  that says if you want to tal wiht a live agent, just type that in the box.  I tried everythig I could think of  - 
agent, live agent,  speak to live agent, chat with live agent,  and others.

But it keeps syaing - I'm stupid and don't understand, please rephrase the quesiton.

Does anyone know the secret statement to enter???

0 Likes

not the most gentlemanly thing to do... but cuss at it. Then it says something about seeing you are frustrated and gets you to a queue where you sit on hold for 30 minutes or more to talk to a live person who still doesn't know sh!t...

0 Likes

Customer Support

Oh, no. vz8r, I am truly sad to hear you are experiencing issues with our Chat. This is not the impression we would like for you to have. I will definitely submit your feedback. Is there something we can help you with via this platform?

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes