Charged late fee. Sent check 12/15 and it has not been cashed. Is this a post office problem??

Because of all the problems with delivery from the post office now find check not cashed and charge for late payment and I have never been labefore.

Re: Charged late fee. Sent check 12/15 and it has not been cashed. Is this a post office problem??

Expert

Possibly. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Charged late fee. Sent check 12/15 and it has not been cashed. Is this a post office problem??

Seems nothing is ever there fault at Verizon

0 Likes

People should stop sending checks or using paper cash to pay their bills during this pandemic. My wife's elderly mother pays her bills online just fine. If you can post on a forum, you can make an online payment via the website or the app instead of depending on the USPS.

@9wood Sure. Because Verizon totally controls the US postal service. Do you work for AT&T or something? Every post of yours is the same recycled I hate Verizon.

0 Likes

@Tigerstep  guess your kissing up brownies points working good for you

0 Likes

Customer Support

We would recommend contacting your Financial Institution if you have not seen the amount used on the check withdrawn within 3-5 business days. TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes

I went to verizon office paid bill again and contacted verizon and had the fee taken off and the other check has finally arrived so I am a month ahead. I will be paying online until usps and pandemic are fixed.

0 Likes

Customer Support

Paying online is definitely the best option to make sure your bill is always paid on time! You can also set up auto pay so that your bills can pay automatically! You can learn how to do so by clicking here: http://spr.ly/6600Hno0A. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes