Charged for upgrade and never finished the upgrade

Jlditton

In august I went to the local verizon store after realizing I was eligible for an upgrade. Online I was able to get an iPhone or galaxy for free but when I went to the store that was not the case. I started the upgrade process in the store but did not have the funds necessary so had to cancel. Now that it is almost Christmas my husband wants to get me a new phone but my upgrade date shows 2016 and after going back through my bills I was charged the upgrade fee even though I never successfully completed the upgrade. Has anyone else had this problem? I have about had enough with verizon and am thinking of switching if I resolve this matter and once my husbands line is out of contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Charged for upgrade and never finished the upgrade

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention, Jlditton. If you never went through with your device upgrade, that should not have been charged and changed. We recommend reaching out to us at customer service: 1-800-922-0204, in order to have this reviewed.

Just in case, I have sent you a Follow Request. Please accept it and Follow back. This way if you like you can send out a DM to me, and I can help out. Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Charged for upgrade and never finished the upgrade

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention, Jlditton. If you never went through with your device upgrade, that should not have been charged and changed. We recommend reaching out to us at customer service: 1-800-922-0204, in order to have this reviewed.

Just in case, I have sent you a Follow Request. Please accept it and Follow back. This way if you like you can send out a DM to me, and I can help out. Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes