Highlighted

Changing Billing Date

PTOWN2000

I'm not interested in how to deal with what you want to do to billing (changing the due date).  I want to know WHY!!  Everything you do is ALWAYS for Verizon, NOT the Verizon Customer!  So, tell me how changing the date is going to "benefit" those who remain your customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Changing Billing Date

Customer Service Rep

PTOWN2000 . getting you the why behind something is important to us. The reason for the change is that we're standardizing the number of days to pay your bill. I can assure you that your monthly charges will remain the same. The change will only affect the time frame you have to pay your bill. It is going from being 25 days from the end of your bill cycle to 22 days for when your payment will be due for the previous's bill statement.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Customer Service Rep

PTOWN2000 . getting you the why behind something is important to us. The reason for the change is that we're standardizing the number of days to pay your bill. I can assure you that your monthly charges will remain the same. The change will only affect the time frame you have to pay your bill. It is going from being 25 days from the end of your bill cycle to 22 days for when your payment will be due for the previous's bill statement.

La’SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

mogliha12

I will keep my billing date of the 18 of the month, if this can not be possible i will return to the paper billing. Please let me know of your decesion. Thank you. 

May 16,2019

Maureen Gliha 

mogliha12

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Ptown2000, we want to ensure that we are on the same page. You are responding to your post from August 20, 2017? It's been over one and a half years. Were you still need of your billing due date change?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes