Highlighted

Carry Over Data Only Half Real

Verizon are you that cheap that you charge the most out of any carrier but feel the need to reset carry over data each month? I have a 5G plan with carry over, used like 3.38G one month so with carry over to the next month i had over 6. i used 5G that month so my extra 1G just dissapears for the next month and i start fresh? [Removed]

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Carry Over Data Only Half Real

Sr. Leader

From  Carryover Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"Carryover Data is a feature that automatically keeps your unused data in your account until the end of the following month's bill cycle. When you use less data one month, you can use the data you carry over into the next month without paying more."

"Carryover Data expires at the end of your next bill cycle. For example, if you don't use your entire data allowance in March, that unused data will be available to use until the end of your April bill cycle."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

From  Carryover Data FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"Carryover Data is a feature that automatically keeps your unused data in your account until the end of the following month's bill cycle. When you use less data one month, you can use the data you carry over into the next month without paying more."

"Carryover Data expires at the end of your next bill cycle. For example, if you don't use your entire data allowance in March, that unused data will be available to use until the end of your April bill cycle."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

O I understand it. Its just stupid and cheap

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

NJHALL22 wrote:

O I understand it. Its just stupid and cheap

And it works exactly like AT&T's rollover data...

0 Likes