Highlighted

Cannot re-route package from UPS?

Ok, I have been trying to re-route a package for the past several days. When the order was placed I noticed that the address was going to our old home. I immediately called customer service and was told the package could be re-routed and not to worry about it. The next day the shipping info did not change. I called UPS and they had no knowledge of the change request and that I would have to talk to the sender to get it resolved. So I call Verizon back and after being on the phone for an hour was assured that the request was in and we were just waiting for a new tracking number from UPS. Meanwhile my package has been out for delivery at the wrong address 3 hours away from where it needs to be and it feels like no one is able to help get this resolved. I am incredibly frustrated and not sure what to do at this  point because I cannot even re re-route the package myself after a delivery attempt because of "Restrictions by sender "      

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Cannot re-route package from UPS?

Expert

Why didn't you confirm the address prior to submitting the order? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@shade2128 wrote:

Ok, I have been trying to re-route a package for the past several days. When the order was placed I noticed that the address was going to our old home. I immediately called customer service and was told the package could be re-routed and not to worry about it. The next day the shipping info did not change. I called UPS and they had no knowledge of the change request and that I would have to talk to the sender to get it resolved. So I call Verizon back and after being on the phone for an hour was assured that the request was in and we were just waiting for a new tracking number from UPS. Meanwhile my package has been out for delivery at the wrong address 3 hours away from where it needs to be and it feels like no one is able to help get this resolved. I am incredibly frustrated and not sure what to do at this  point because I cannot even re re-route the package myself after a delivery attempt because of "Restrictions by sender "      

Have you tried using the UPS My Choice service to track/manage your deliveries?  When I would monitor my UPS deliveries circling my home and not being delivered for days at a time, I used UPS My Choice to reroute deliveries to a local UPS store which I could count on getting the delivery on time and was convenient for pick-up.

https://www.ups.com/upsmychoice?loc=en_US

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Oh, no! Sorry to learn your order is being sent to the wrong address, shade2128! I've sent you a Private Note to assist.

NicoleR_VZW

0 Likes