Cannot connect to MyV Prepay

Velvet_Pilot

I'm using a Motorola DROID Turbo 2. I used to be able to access every facet of the My Verizon app/browser page but for a while now its been denying me access to adding data.

I have added data boosts in the past without issue, but now everytime I try to do it, it constantly waves the "Cannot connect to MyV Prepay right now. Please try again."

Updating the app and uninstalling it/reinstalling it doesn't fix it as far as I have tried. My question is, obviously, how can I fix this and if I can't, can I add a data boost via a phone number or text service?

I appreciate any help in this matter.

0 Likes

Re: Cannot connect to MyV Prepay

Community Manager
Community Manager

AngelG_VZW Hello, and thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to our attention. It's important that you have easy acess to using your online self-service options at all times, and I'd be more than happy to look closer into your situation. To learn more about the issue, we'll continue to complete genernal troubleshooting steps. Another step that may be helpful will be to clear the a individual app cache. You can learn how to do this when visting our online portal here: http://spr.ly/6601Es9PF. Let me know if this step is effective to the issue you are experiencing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Velvet_Pilot

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I have just attempted to clear the cache and I still get the same "Cannot connect to MyV Prepay" message.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing that information and for working with us. We understand that being informed you can't connect to MyV Prepay is extremely inconvenient. At this moment, it's extremely important that we access your account, so we can help you add the additional data you need and access your online account. We would like to ask you to please contact our Prepaid department to the number 888-294-6804. They are available the seven days of the week from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM ET. We can assure you that we will be able to get your online account and service up and running once you reach out  to our Prepaid department.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes