Highlighted

Cannot Access Disney+ Account

I added the Disney+ as an addon for my account (I have the unlimited plan). I was never prompted to create an account through the Disney website. Verizon website shows that I have Disney+ activated for a year but I cannot access any sort of account on the Disney website. Very annoying. 

Highlighted

Re: Cannot Access Disney+ Account

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want you to be able to bring the magic to your device with the Disney+ promotion, m13224. I want to make sure that we're on the same page. Did you add Disney+ through the My Verizon app or through the My Verizon through the browser? Please provide me with details.  KevinR_VZW

0 Likes

I have this issue as well. The Product is showing activated via my Verizon, but when you click on the Mange Disney + link which takes you to Disney's site and log in with your email and password, it is requiring you to select a Years subscription for 69.99 or a & day free trial. Disney is not showing  my email information coming over from Verizon and after 2 hours on hold and then 3 minutes with them I'm told it's not their issue it's Verizons. 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

turtledove773, It's our goal to ensure you have access to this promotion as well. Let's work on this together.  Did you attempt to access Disney+ through the mobile application? The would be to uninstall /reinstall the Disney+ app, then visit Eligibility and sign up in the link provided: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/. Don't reinstall the app until you are prompted. Let us know if this resolves the issue. TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

If the sub is active on Verizon, sounds like the Disney rep wanted to shift blame.

Dunno what is causing the bugs, but everyone I walked through via the app were able to sign up fine. Dunno if something changed from launch to now.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have activate the Verizon Disney+ offer. I can login and access the account thru the web. But trying to access from iPhone or iPad doesn't work.  Please help. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I too am excited about this awesome promotion and will gladly look into this so that are are able to take advantage of it as well. Did you add Disney+ through the My Verizon app or through the My Verizon through the browser? Are you able to access your Disney+ account from any device? Please provide me with details.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

We have the offer through Verizon for Disney +, but was never given a chance to set up a Disney + account. While we got a code to Stream on our TV, we want to Stream on our laptop and can't. We need a Disney + account but since we did this through Verizon, we don't have a Disney + account. Help!! 

*Originally all Disney/Verizon set up was done on my phone...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know I'm not always in front of my TV either. What happens when you put in your email address here?
https://www.disneyplus.com/login
DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Same problem.  I activated the subscription through the Verizon app.  It didn't prompt me to make an account.  We access Disney plus thru our xbox.  We had to reset the xbox and now it is asking for an email which of course doesn't work.  I am guessing back in December it asked for the activation code.  No where to put that code now.  Please help!