Highlighted

Canceling Auto-pay that is setup for an IPAD

DCFJEN

I have a IPAD that has a separate account from my cell. It is obviously for intranet service only when I'm away from my home. I no longer use the IPAD and want to discontinue my $20.00 monthly service but this device doesn't show up on my Verizon wireless account. How do I cancel this service?

Thanks   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Canceling Auto-pay that is setup for an IPAD

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Suspend service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

Suspend service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes

ChristinaB_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Hello,

Thanks to tikibar1 for providing the information on canceling your tablet line. It's correct information, but we definitely don't want to lose you. You mentioned that you no longer use the tablet. Is this the case, even with WiFi service? Is there anyone who would like to use it? If so, they can take over the line, and complete a Transfer of Service. This means that the line would be transferred from your name, to the other person's name, and you would not have to call and disconnect. Check out the details here:

Transfer your service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Does this sound like something you would be interested in?

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes