Cancel insurance

Your instructions to cancel insurance don't seem to work. And your site doesn't make it easy to find out how to canel this insurance. Your service is horrible I've been on hold for 15 minutes after wastin 45 minutes trying to cancel and Verizon says on it's easy and can be done any time but there is no place to do this easy task. I may change plans if you don't get back to the quality I was used to.  

Highlighted

Re: Cancel insurance

Community Manager
Community Manager

Improvements can only be made with two-way dialogue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’m sorry to learn that your experience has been less than stellar. Let’s find out a bit more. We’ll need you to log into your My Verizon account, and once there use the link below:
https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/productsapps/
Up at the top, you’ll see “Manage Your Products”. Click that and it will show your Add-ons like insurance. There is a space that says “Remove From Account”.

Let us know if this helps.

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

How does that threat make any sense? An added feature has nothing to do with any plans.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can certainly understand your concern with the process on canceling your insurance on your account, glitchedpixel. With the instructions above, it will route you directly to managing your features on your account. One thing I did want to mention is that you get more value with Total Mobile Protection. You now get lower replacement deductibles on many popular Apple, Samsung and Google devices. You also receive expedited device replacement in many international destinations or fast reimbursement for cracked screen repair for select smartphones while traveling internationally. Plus, for select smartphones, you have access to the largest cracked screen repair network in the industry. With a low deductible of $29, you’re covered for cracked screen repair for an eligible smartphone no matter where you are in the U.S., subject to parts availability. Are you sure this is something you want to still remove from the features on your account?

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
Covid19