Highlighted

Can the blocked call message be changed?

roho555

Why can't we select the message the blocked party hears?  I think this would make a great addition to the realm of unwanted calls.  I want to block a relative but I don't like the message you give.  I think that  there should be 2 or 3 choices to select from.  1.  Your call cannot be completed at this time.  2.(for solicitors) Your call is blocked by the receiver as they do not accept unsolicited calls. 3. Your message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Blocked Call message

Community Manager
Community Manager

roho555,

We know that messages that the blocked recipients receives can be important. Regrettably, we don’t have that option for our customers at this time, but we hope to have it in the future. This suggestion & feedback is very much appreciated.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes

naansalad

yes it should had but its not

....if you are blocking someone not to reach you or contact you  I don't see any reason to gave them special or customize message.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

roho555,

We know that messages that the blocked recipients receives can be important. Regrettably, we don’t have that option for our customers at this time, but we hope to have it in the future. This suggestion & feedback is very much appreciated.

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes