Can't open My Verizon app

DUSDRE50

When I try to open the My Verizon app via my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. It displays the initial splash screen, and then shows a blank white screen and shuts down the app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Can't open My Verizon app

Community Manager
Community Manager

Help is here for you DUSDRE50. We want to make sure that you are able to use our application. There are a couple of ways to get started on this. Does your device have a data connection? Please test but using the web browser. You can also try settings>applications>application manager>The verizon application>clear data and cache. After these have been completed, please power cycle and re-test.BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

DUSDRE50

My device's data connection is working properly. After clearing the cache/data and restarting the device, the app then runs me through the terms & conditions again.  After accepting the terms & conditions, the app closes and stuck in the same scenario as first reported.

I have been seeing reports of a recent Android update affecting many applications. Maybe this is causing some of my problems, as the My Verizon App is not the only application I've recently been seeing issues.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

What other apps are you having difficulties with? Have you tried running in safemode?KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

Rudisaile

The only app with issues is m Verizon. It tells me I need to update so I do. Then it tells me I need to update and won't let me on. I have talked to people at Verizon several times in the last few month and they were no help." in "My Verizon

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Rudisaile! We understand that having access to the My Verizon application to manage your account is very convenient. We are sorry to see you are having trouble. What happens when you try to open the application? Are you able to browse and open other applications?

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes