Can't make connectivity with the USA even though I have international calling. How can I get in touch with a Verizon representative?

DianeW86

How can I make connectivity to the USA from Mexico?  I have an international calling plan but can't get in touch with a Verizon representative for help.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Can't make connectivity with the USA even though I have international calling. How can I get in touch with a Verizon representative?

rtiffin
Novice

click on the CONTACT US  and then about 3 clicks run towards the left side you will see CHAT WITH US.. click there and link with repair,, depending on what country or area you are in.. they will be able to advise you

Lets us know if they are able to get you where you can connect

View solution in original post

Re: Can't make connectivity with the USA even though I have international calling. How can I get in touch with a Verizon representative?

rtiffin
Novice

hi.. have you tried going right above here towards the top mm you will see where it says SHOP....SUPPORT... MY VERIZON??

on the very top right hand side next to the log in.. there is a contact us hyperlink

0 Likes
Highlighted

rtiffin
Novice

click on the CONTACT US  and then about 3 clicks run towards the left side you will see CHAT WITH US.. click there and link with repair,, depending on what country or area you are in.. they will be able to advise you

Lets us know if they are able to get you where you can connect

View solution in original post