Highlighted

Can't get my order shipped

I have spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon CS this week! I ordered an iPhone 6+ on May 4th, with 2 day shipping. The phone never shipped and no one can tell me why. I have had conversations with supervisors, managers, warehouse employees, all with no results. Some would say they straightened it out and the phone was on it's way. Never happened. Some said they would straighten it out and call me back. No calls. I have put in a request to cancel the order so that I can start the process over. They can't even do that! I'm at the end of my rope with this! Anyone have a suggestion?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't get my order shipped

Community Manager
Community Manager
bandmom99 I want to look into this for you. How was the order placed? Have you been in contact with our online orders experts at 800-256-4646? Lets get some information together so we can solve this mystery. Thanks in advance!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes

Bryan...I am very happy that you would like to help me. I placed the order online. I'm not sure I have spoken to an expert in that I have not been able to find anyone who can help me. As of Friday, the order is supposed to be cancelled and resubmitted but I have no evidence of that. I do have a case number. I would be happy to speak with you about this. Is there a way we can private message so that I can give you the info?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Bryan...Are you still available to help? @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Took 14 days to get my daughters phone over nighted than went to wrong address I picked it up than sent it over night by USPS at $24 than she received another phone same day at right address so good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

O BTW some will start commenting it was FedEx fault even though it was actually Verizons so be ready for that

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Bandmom99,

We want to get this all figured out for you! I sent you a private message so we can look into this further for you. I look forward to your response.
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I emailed you the information. Please let me know what you find out. Thank you!

0 Likes
Covid19