Highlighted

Can't download ringtones..says I already own. 20110 code

Persy54

Trying to just download a ringtone so I don't have to listen to the default ones on this Moto 4 droid, constant error message on a brand new out of box phone that is current with your miserable app you now have to download, so if I don't get any help shortly, I'll just have everything canceled and check out sprint. 

0 Likes

Re: Can't download ringtones..says I already own. 20110 code

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

An alternative is to use any .mp3 file that you have, just put a copy in the phone's Ringtones folder in internal storage.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Persy54, it's important you're able to download the necessary ringtone to your phone using our Verizon Tones app. As a new phone, most applications will need to be updated if not already completed. This is certainly something we can resolve and wouldn't want to lose your business over it.

If possible, please check for any updates for the Verizon Tones app via the Google Play Store. Do you receive this error code with any song you attempt to purchase?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes

Maxnavy

I'm having the exact same problem; code states that I already own ringtone and I dont. Downloaded Tones ap, doesnt fix.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to download these ringtones and customize your phone in any way you need to is a must! Let's work together to get to the bottom of these concerns, and in doing so, we'd like to ask some questions. When did these issues start? Which make and model device do you have?

AbrahamS_VZW

0 Likes

kkucich

I'm having the same issue with my note 10+.  You guys need to look at your app if all these different phones are having an issue.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kkucich, we understand the importance of being able to customize your phone with different ringtones. I looked into our Ringtone app and verified there are no reported issues. What exactly happens when you try to purchase a ringtone? When was the last time you were able to purchase a ringtone through the app? 

0 Likes

MILatino

It's just as stated.  Whenever we try to download a ringtone, it rejects us with error code 20110.  It says we're already own it... but that's not true.  It happens for any ringtone we choose. 

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can definitely take a closer look. To do so, we will need account access. Private note is being sent. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes

Jakeaux

Same, Aggravated s

October 2019

0 Likes