Highlighted

Can't complete an online order for store pickup?

I am trying to make an online order for store pickup and cannot seem to get it to work.

I will get to the checkout stage of the process, and it will show that I have selected "store pickup," but when I try to proceed further, one of two things happen:

A) It takes to me to the followup page where it tries to use my address to send the phone to my residence, which is not what I want; the only options it gives me are "ship to residence" or "ship to business"

or

B) I get the message: "We're sorry! We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again after sometime."

This is really irritating and I've tried to logout and log back in to see if it makes a difference, but I keep running into the same problem when I attempt to reserve the phone for store pickup. I can't finish the transaction.

It may need to be noted that I'm attempting to pickup the phone from a store that is not in the same state as what is on my billing address (I am on a plan with my dad and brother, and our billing address is in Oregon—I'm in New York attending college, and want to pick up the phone from a store here). I don't really see how that should matter though aside from the fact that I'll have to pay the sales tax in NY.

Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't complete an online order for store pickup?

Customer Support

Oh no! We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of the option to ship the phone to your local store. Do you know if anyone else is having this same issue?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes