Highlighted

Can't add paperless billing contacts

This is an issue I brought up previously, and the basic solution I was given by a Verizon representative was "Wait and see if it goes away", and not so much to my surprise, it hasn't. The issue here is that I can't add contacts for paperless billing, no matter what computer or mobile device I use (Including game consoles), having my email rejected and having nowhere to input a phone number for addition to the list, even though it looks like a section for it should be there. Is the page out of date? Is the site just perpetually broken? I don't know yet, and browsing the forums seems to have yielded nothing of use so far. I know this is me nitpicking over five dollars, but I would honestly prefer the whole spiel I got while joining and setting up my billing to be true, rather than just being buried in the malaise of IT issues that could very well be going on under my nose.

Anyone with advice or a helping hand, please respond.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Can't add paperless billing contacts

Expert

I don't have paperless billing, but I do have email notifications for when my bill is ready and due. I actually recently had to update my profile under My Verizon account online with my email address as somehow it switched to sending those notifications as a text message and I know I hadn't changed it to text messages.

Why you don't have the same access is strange. Are you signed into your MyVerizon account as the account owner? That's the only way I can think you might not have access to make those changes.

If you have tried all of ways to access your profile in your MyVerizon account online and can't change it, perhaps you could call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and ask the representative to add your email address to your account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes