Highlighted

Can one of the phones on my account block another phone on my account?

CDKYLY

Can one of the phones in my account block another phone on my account?  If so, how do I, the account holder, remove that block?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can one of the phones on my account block another phone on my account?

Ann154
Expert

It is most likely only available to be blocked on the phone itself. I don't think you can block line that are on the same account through your MyVerizon account online. One thing you as the account owner can do is to revoke anyone else's authorization as an account manager  preventing them from making any changes to the account.

What is happening to make you suspect one of the lines is blocked by another line on the same account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Expert

It is most likely only available to be blocked on the phone itself. I don't think you can block line that are on the same account through your MyVerizon account online. One thing you as the account owner can do is to revoke anyone else's authorization as an account manager  preventing them from making any changes to the account.

What is happening to make you suspect one of the lines is blocked by another line on the same account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question, CDKYLY. You have the option of blocking 5 numbers for each line on your account for free. Here is a link to review the process of adding the blocks to your line http://vz.to/2lqeQ5J.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes