Highlighted

Can i view my account notes.

Dexamd

I would like to view the notes on my account or receive a transcript of them via email. how would i go about doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Can i view my account notes.

Community Manager
Community Manager

We are dedicated to offering you a great support experience at all times! I apologize as the account notes are not publically available. Are there any concerns that I can address?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes

rosaalv

I called customer service and they've told me what was on the notes (dates and who i spoke with) but wouldn't give their employee ID# to me. I called today and the supervisor stated he could give me his employee ID# but not tell me the dates i called on which is on the notes. I wasn't asking for names or ID#'s just wanted to verify dates i called in and they said their policy at their call center prohibits thats and basically other varies. Obviously Verizon doesn't know which call center or policy they have in place. Perhaps I should just terminate service at this point. 6-7 months in and it's a massive headache. Maybe switching to AT&T.

0 Likes

ChiefPopeye
Novice

you can go into a retail VZW store and after providing appropriate reason and proof that you are the owner of the account the manager in that store is authorized to provide you with the dates and times that you spoke to a VZW representative over the phone but nothing more then the dates and times. of course as stated before VZW notes and remarks on the account are (from a corporations stand point) private and only meant to be viewed by an employee of VZW or its authorized indirect supporters and only during a time that they are directly helping you. if you feel there is information on your remarks that is pertinent to you and you absolutely have to have a look at them you are welcome to send a letter to the corporate office and hope there is a loop hole that I am unaware of.

rosaalv

I'll try that. Before i contact corporate i want to ensure i have my facts straight which is why i want to verify the dates to explain i called in numerous times and nothing as been solved. I've advised i have disability and kept repeating information to make sure it's correct. They ignored me and rushed me off the phone tonight. It was a supervisor i spoke too. So frustrated. In disbelief this is how they handle customers and expect them to be loyal.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

You always deserve correct information, rosaalv. I'm sorry to learn your concerns have not been resolved. What is going on?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

jenn9575

The Verizon manager stated " Vrzion can not relase your notes publically;" lol , You didn;t ask this did you. YOU ASKED TO HAVE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT NOTES AS YOU ARE THE OWNERS OF YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, IF VERION EMAILS THEM TO YOU IF IT YOUR PRIVATE NOTES SENT YOU ONLY SO YOUR NOT PUBLIC. THE  VERIZON MANAGER IS TRYING TO TELL YOU YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YOUR OWN RECORS WITH VERIZON ( ONLY THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO (YOUR) PRIVATE INFORMATION NOT YOU. THEY WILL USE YOUR ( YOUR ACCOUNT NOTES IN COURT AGAINST YOU ..YOU ( YOU MAY NOT ) THIS SEEMS RATHER ILLEGAL TO ME. THEY ARE WORRIED THEY WILL BE SUED AND THEY SHOULD BE SCARED. SO DENYING YOU YOUR LEGAL PROOF TO DO IS GOOD FOR THE VERIZON COMPANY. THEY ARE COBERING THEIR butt IN OTHERS WORDS.

0 Likes