Can i get my plan back?

I went to a Verizon store on the 8th of December to look into a jet pack to replace my super slow dsl from Frontier. The gentleman salesman set me up with the Beyond Unlimited plan. Told me the data is unlimited but failed to explain that the data cap also included my phone data . He looked at my plan so i know he saw that i was using over a tera byte in data every month. I know they push for new plans but i feel deceived that he would sell me a plan he knew i'd over-run. Is it possible to get my old plan back?

Labels (1)

Re: Can i get my plan back?

Ann154
Expert

You might be able to reverse the plan change if you make that request with the customer service at 1-800-922-0204 within 14 days of the original change.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

VERYANGELIC

What is the data cap? An unlimited plan that has a data cap? How is it unlimited then??

Highlighted

fuejo4u
Novice

First, the mobile hotspot is meant for light data usage as it was never meant to take the place of the home internet. Also, as promised, Verizon do provide you with unlimited data as upon reaching 15GB of 4G LTE, you have the option of data boost or use 600 Kbps as much as you like. Other service providers limits their Hotspot's line usage to 10GB/line while with Verizon it is 15GB. For mobile data, it is as follows per carrier:

Verizon: Deprioritized after 22GB, per line

AT&T: Deprioritized after 22GB, per line

Sprint: Deprioritized after 23GB, per line

T-Mobile: Deprioritized after 50GB, per line

VERYANGELIC

So unlimited is not unlimited. There is a cap of 15gb??

VERYANGELIC

Even on the phone, there is a cap?

VERYANGELIC

I already attempted it. They refused, even though I had it less than an hour.

Community Manager
Community Manager

SOME1ELSENOTME We are sorry to learn your plan was not changed to the best plan for your needs. We don't have a plan that would accomondate a tera byte. Just to confirm are you referring to your cellular plan? If you are talking about your DSL we would not be able to see that usage.

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

I can clarify the details of our unlimited plan, VERYANGELIC. Our unlimited plans do offer an unlimited allowance. However, to provide a quality network experience for everyone on our network, we do implement network management. The Beyond Unlimited plan offers a 15GB high speed mobile hotspot allowance. With smartphones on Beyond Unlimited, after using 22GB of data, if the device is connected to a tower during a congested time, then speeds would be temporarily slower. With our Go Unlimited plan, network management is implemented when experiencing congestion. Number 12 explains this further for our Beyond Unlimited plan. http://spr.ly/6585DyS0H

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

VERYANGELIC

Then it's not unlimited and you are rooking your customers. You can claim

its 25gb, or it is 22gb, you can't say it's unlimited. That is a false

statement and you're charging your clients and leading them to believe it's

unlimited. It's not! The slower network will not permit you to access the

internet, play movies, etc. You're lying to your customers. You are

misleading them. Rana

On Dec 29, 2017 8:40 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>