Highlighted

Can Verizon access my contacts list?

mamcgoo

I would like to know how it is legal for VERIZON to go into my private CONTACT LIST and pretend to be that person to get in touch with me to pay my bill? I have had this phone since 1996...I always pay my bill!  This should not EVER HAPPEN!   I will be dropping YOU!  Privacy should be PRIVATE even from YOU!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Legal or NOT!!

info4u
Novice

Verizon doesn't do that, they don't have any access to any information on your phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

info4u
Novice

Verizon doesn't do that, they don't have any access to any information on your phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

mamcgoo

Oh yes they do...i got a call from the first person on my contact list and when I answered the call a recording from VERIZON came on and told me to pay my bill.  This person has NEVER called me and IT WAS NOT  a mistake.!!!  I contacted this person and it was not her...she is away @ college and had no notice of this call.  SO explain that????

0 Likes

info4u
Novice

Well they don't have that access, so you would want to contact them to explain it. 1-800-922-0204

0 Likes

mamcgoo

Exactly so why are YOU answering something you know nothing about?  They OBVIOUSLY DO... have that information or that would not have happened...and more than once.  It has happened twice now with the same number and a person who would NEVER call me.  

0 Likes

info4u
Novice

Let me turn this around: Why are YOU asking a question that no one but customer service will know anything about in a customer community fourm?

0 Likes

mamcgoo

I was asking my question to see if any intelligent people out there have had the same experience...?  Not just asking some errant person to give one sided and un-informed advice.  Thanks.

0 Likes

info4u
Novice

Well an intelligent person responded to your question, which you refuse the information you were given. So that makes you the arrogant one. Call customer service.

0 Likes

info4u
Novice

And you didn't ask if someone had the same experience, you went off on downing Verizon for something that you havent even asked them about. Ask the correct channels you are concerned with before you start bashing. That is the intellegant thing to do.

mamcgoo

I haven't seen an intelligent response yet..especially from YOU. I did not refuse any information....because I have already done so in contacting "Customer Service" I have an advance degree and can figure that out for myself.  Who do you think YOU are calling me arrogant?  I was just talking to REGULAR nice people who may have had the same experience,.  Not YOU who obviously has an issue.

0 Likes