Highlighted

Can I view the list of phone numbers called on a specific date?

BILLMCWADE

are you able to provide the calls made on July, 8, 2070

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: list of phone numbers phone calls made july 8, 2017

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can view the call logs for the current billing cycle by hovering over My Usage at the top, then clicking View Usage; then click Minutes on the left-hand side.  Call logs for the past 18 months are available by hovering over My Billing at the top, then clicking View Bill.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can view the call logs for the current billing cycle by hovering over My Usage at the top, then clicking View Usage; then click Minutes on the left-hand side.  Call logs for the past 18 months are available by hovering over My Billing at the top, then clicking View Bill.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Billmcwade, It sounds like you are trying to gain access to your most recent calls from this month? We can help you gain access to this information.  Follow the link for instructions: http://vz.to/2c46f2P ( Check usage details for your current bill cycle)

RalphT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

avcottingham

when I click the Minutes section in My Usage, it gives me a summary, no numbers.  Any idea what the problem is?  Is there something else I need to click? Thanks.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can view your billable outbound/inbund calls by viewing your bill. You may see this information on My Verizon or on your paper bill. Here is a link on how to do so: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/.

TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes