Highlighted

Can I view numbers on the usage log that aren't Verizon numbers?

Can you view telephone numbers on My Usage that are not a verizon number? And if so what would cause some numbers to show and others not to?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: My Usage view

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi lele246!

You pose great questions! The great news is that the answer to your questions are both yes! Call details shows all calls made and received, no matter if they are VZW numbers or not. You can see if they are VZW numbers in the Usage Type column if looking at the call details on your bill (viewable/printable bill on My Verizon).
You asked if some calls appear and some do not. The only time the call doesn't appear is if the call wasn't answered. For example, if someone calls you and you don't answer the call, that will not appear in your call details. Even if they leave a voice mail message, it was not a connected call. Thus, it won't appear. It's the same way if you call someone and they don't answer.
I hope this has shed some light on the subject, and answered your questions!
Please keep in mind that you can view call details on My Verizon for up to the last 18 months.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: My Usage view

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi lele246!

You pose great questions! The great news is that the answer to your questions are both yes! Call details shows all calls made and received, no matter if they are VZW numbers or not. You can see if they are VZW numbers in the Usage Type column if looking at the call details on your bill (viewable/printable bill on My Verizon).
You asked if some calls appear and some do not. The only time the call doesn't appear is if the call wasn't answered. For example, if someone calls you and you don't answer the call, that will not appear in your call details. Even if they leave a voice mail message, it was not a connected call. Thus, it won't appear. It's the same way if you call someone and they don't answer.
I hope this has shed some light on the subject, and answered your questions!
Please keep in mind that you can view call details on My Verizon for up to the last 18 months.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes