Highlighted

Can I view credit card information from last month's bill payment?

How do I get cr card information from last month bill payment so I can pay my bill this month bill being that I don't have the card info with my self

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Can I view credit card information from last month bill payment

lukevinyl

Yeah, they won't be able to give that info as it only displays the last 4 digits to them (if the card has been saved for future payments) so they can't see it either....

Now if you are just trying to pay the Verizon bill and it has been stored for future payments they will be able to process payment for you....

0 Likes

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

I wouldn't count on this information coming from Verizon. Is there a reason you don't have the CC with you? Call your CC company in order to get this information. Verizon would put itself in a very bad position by giving out information such as you are requesting.

lukevinyl

Yeah, they won't be able to give that info as it only displays the last 4 digits to them (if the card has been saved for future payments) so they can't see it either....

Now if you are just trying to pay the Verizon bill and it has been stored for future payments they will be able to process payment for you....

0 Likes

Customer Service Rep

Hello COLINBOWERS0412,

We know how important it is to be able to pay your bill on time. When you paid your last bill, did you opt to have your  billing information saved? Did you sign up for auto-payment?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes