Highlighted

Can I use ringtones as a ringback tone?

i I know I am a dinasour (lol) but I have never had a "ringtone" (that people can listen to while they wait for me to answer). Is it saying that I can "buy" this fo $2.99 or am I gonna be charged $2.99 each month? I have this great new verizon phone...and I already have the ringtone (song) on there for "me" to hear when my phone rings? Can I use this for both?? HELP all you techies out there!!! From this 64 year old grandma!!! loL

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: ringtones

Sr. Leader

Ringback tones (the music callers hear while waiting on you to answer the phone) are purchased for a yearly license fee of $1.99.  Ringtones (the music you hear when the phone rings) can't be used as ringback tones.  Click here for more info.:

Ringback Tones FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Ringback tones (the music callers hear while waiting on you to answer the phone) are purchased for a yearly license fee of $1.99.  Ringtones (the music you hear when the phone rings) can't be used as ringback tones.  Click here for more info.:

Ringback Tones FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes

In addition to the $1.99 yearly fee for each Ringback tone, you also will have to pay a $0.99 monthly fee for the service.

0 Likes